The Brumby Chair Company Philanthropy
I. Our Mission
Help support members of families, both young and old, by providing essential needs such as food, clothing, shelter and literacy to lift up those that are struggling so they can build a brighter future and give back their communities.
II. Philanthropic Priorities
As a family-owned company for over 140 years, we are committed to supporting nonprofit organizations that serve children, families, the elderly and sufferers of Alzheimer's disease in a significant way through charitable donations, sponsorships and volunteerism. We do NOT donate Brumby Rockers for auction.
- Must Ministries
- Georgia Chapter of Alzheimer's Association
IV. Funding Guidelines
The following funding guidelines help us maintain priorities with our mission and goals:
Criteria for Funding:
- Verifiable tax-exempt status as a 501(c)3 public charity
- In line with our mission priorities
- Requesting donations in the form of monetary support, sponsorships and volunteerism
The Brumby Chair Company does NOT support any of the following:
- Capital campaigns and building projects
- Loans or investments
- Deficit funding
- Political organizations
- Legislative and/or lobbying causes
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin
V. Request for Donations
In order to request a donation, you must answer yes to the following questions:
- Does your organization have a verifiable tax-exempt status as a 501(c)3 public charity?
- Does your organization provide services or manage programs for children, the elderly or families in one of the following areas as stated in our mission priorities:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Is the requested donation received at least 8 weeks prior to the date of the event?
If you met the above criteria for donations, you may download our request form and we will follow up with you. To submit a request:
- Click on the link below to download a request form
- Fill out the form and scan it back to email@example.com
- You must provide a scanned copy of your 501(c)3 status
*Requests in person or over the phone will not be considered