With cool crisp days and chilly nights, Fall is the perfect season to move your party to the porch. Brumby loves a fun porch party, so here are a few of our party planning tips to ensure that you and your guests have a rockin' good time!
- Take cues from the beautiful autumn hues, and decorate your porch with pumpkins, gourds and florals filled with dried hydrangea, brightly colored dahlia and fall foliage and berries.
- Set the mood with the warm glow of candlelight and lanterns
- Create a warm and cozy fireside where guests will gather
- Plan a menu with heartier fare and a variety of beverages, including this favorite hot spiked apple cider from Chef Emeril Lagasse, which guarantees to warm everyone up!
- Don't forget to cue your favorite playlist, and make sure to have "the big game" on for the avid football fans.
- And, finally, sit back, relax in your favorite Brumby® Rocker and enjoy your Fall fête with family and friends. Happy Fall!
Renowned as “the Rolls-Royce of rocking chairs” among designers and loyal collectors, Brumby® Rockers grace stately homes, from the Truman balcony of the White House, to sprawling verandas of luxury resorts and well-appointed rooms around the globe. For 140 years, Brumby has offered its customers the highest level of customer service and the assurance that Brumby® Rockers are unmatched in the market. Fine craftsmanship and attention to design and detail provides unequalled quality, comfort and durability. Restoration service is available for all items produced by The Brumby Chair Company. To-the-Trade is available for design professionals.
The Brumby Chair Company
37 West Park Square
Marietta, GA 30060
Tuesday – Saturday 10 am to 5 pm